- Pass in 10th standard (SSLC of the Karnataka State or its equivalent or ICSE & CBSE) as recognized by the Karnataka State Pre-University Board. All admissions to the PU classes are subject to approval by the Karnataka PU Board.
Application forms can be obtained from college office soon after announcement of results.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission:
- Original 10th standard Marks sheet.
- Original Transfer certificate, issued by the school last studied.
- Original Migration certificate in case of non-SSLC (Karnataka state) students.
- In case of reserved categories, caste certificate and family annual income certificate issued by a Tasildar authorized by the Government of Karnataka.
- Provisional Eligibility Certificate issued by the PU Board in cases of IGCSE students and / or students who have completed the qualifying examination in a foreign country.
- Two photocopies of each of the above relevant documents.
- Passport size photograph (most recent, not older than one month) six copies & stamp-size photograph two copies to be enclosed in an envelope with name & stream mentioned on it. (Ensure that the background in the photograph is light coloured)